Saturday, June 18, 2011

wwe divas wallpapers undressed

images jeff-hardy-daredevil-wallpaper wwe divas wallpapers undressed. wwe divas wallpapers undressed
  • wwe divas wallpapers undressed


  • Munna Bhai
    08-30 07:53 AM
    copy of first and last paystubs of all employers?
    :eek: :eek:
    I can hardly find any paystub beyond 6 months, in my case. I hope and pray that I dont get an RFE like that. Do people really keep all the paystubs they ever received from employers? that is an outrage.
    If this is not unfair that what else is?
    WOW.......

    I think the best way to handle this is, atleast contact couple of attorneys and sit down with them. Go over every single detail, and dont miss out on any papers. Some of the papers you listed, are standard attachements anyways. I wonder why your lawyer didnt submit those along with original form?

    These type of issues will come only if at some stage(H1b or GC) USCIS has a red-flag associated with this case(or company).




    wallpaper wwe divas wallpapers undressed wwe divas wallpapers undressed. wwe-divas-natalya-pictures-41
  • wwe-divas-natalya-pictures-41


  • priderock
    06-30 02:56 PM
    Hey can we sue these law firms who have spread the rumors, I could not sleep all night yesterday. Think about those who have not submitted the paperwork to their lawyer yet ....

    I saw immigration law (Matthew Oh) & Murthy publizing these rumors. Even Shusterman could have done the same he is one of the top immg attorneys but I feel just to make us already suffering souls file before the holiday these firms has run some water down our drain ....


    I feel like repeated my self , but why do you guys blame the messenger ? I would like to know the bad news in advance if possible and be prepared rather than caught by surprise. May be it is just me.

    Again those firms/web sites did not call you and inform you, if you don't want to listen things that are depressing (probably truths) , don't read, Send in your application and wait for your lawyer to give you an update.

    I understand that every one is on their nerves, but lets keep our calm and appreciate their info. We are all educated and can get all kinds of information (good , bad , depressing) and process it.


    May be at the end of the day, nothing bad might happen. May be we get 15 days grace period(For their mixup) for sending our applications. May be they would accept through out July. This is all speculation until official word comes out. Lets all hope for the best.




    wwe divas wallpapers undressed. images wwe divas wallpapers
  • images wwe divas wallpapers


  • BMWX5
    03-15 09:52 AM
    If you don�t want to contribute, then don�t. There is no need to brag about it.
    You are not doing any noble cause by not contributing.

    IV volunteers have every right to ask for contribution on various forums.
    Least you can do is not confront them on contribution.



    OK.




    2011 wwe-divas-natalya-pictures-41 wwe divas wallpapers undressed. hairstyles wwe divas nude.com
  • hairstyles wwe divas nude.com


  • sid3699
    09-16 10:13 PM
    My H1B visa stamp has expired, but I have the approval papers extending my H1B until Jan 2011. My company filed for bankruptcy. Another company bought parts of my company (not the entire company) in which I work. So I got absorbed by the buyer.


    What happens to my visa? Does the new company have to file for an amended petition? If so, how long does that take?

    I have to travel to India in two months. If they file the petition and I travel out of the country before I get the approval, will that be safe?

    Thanks very much.



    more...

    wwe divas wallpapers undressed. WWE Divas Car Wash - PSP
  • WWE Divas Car Wash - PSP


  • ilovestirfries
    09-27 06:42 PM
    1. My EAD application status at USCIS website got changed to,

    Current Status: Approval notice sent.

    this morning. My heartfelt thanks to ImmigrationVoice activists for this.

    My spouse's EAD application status still shows as,

    Current Status: Case received and pending.

    In my case, my spouse's application is the derivative application of mine. Any incidence of spouse's EAD case getting stuck while the primary's application going through?

    2. Also, Is EAD approval anyway related/tied to I-485 Application? In that case, it is understandable for my spouse not to see her status changed. Because, her I-485 Applications status is shown as,

    Current Status: Fingerprint fee rejected and notice mailed; case in suspense.

    though we both have already finished our finger printing. Our attorney says, its USCIS's mistake and he has already sent $70(once again) towards her fingerprinting fees to be on the safer side.

    Any information would be helpful.

    Thanks,




    wwe divas wallpapers undressed. Wwe Divas Wallpapers Undressed
  • Wwe Divas Wallpapers Undressed


  • gcdreamer05
    02-24 11:45 AM
    Recently we are seeing lot of people with new id without completing profile they are able to start new thread. What if admin enforced new user to fill the personnel information and then only they can post on this web site. More importantly some key massages\important issues get berried in active forums due to above issue.
    Even going further we can put trial period for new users for 15 days .If they have any questions just pay 5-10 $ and get active in forum there answers will be provided by all our valued/all star members (most green as per rank) in this way we get more revenue and members get valued advice.

    This is a very valid suggestion , because i believe most of the new questions are posted by that fake guy tunnel rat... with different different ids.



    more...

    wwe divas wallpapers undressed. makeup wwe divas wallpapers.
  • makeup wwe divas wallpapers.


  • mattresscoil
    10-18 08:48 AM
    My 485 interview (employment based) has been scheduled in San Jose, CA for Oct,29th.
    Interview letter says bring following documents:

    All Passports, all documents that submitted during 485, current employment letter, W2s , marriage certificate, insurance policies, rental agreements etc�.

    I have few questions on this:

    1.My wife interview is at 7:45AM and mine is 8:15AM. Does it mean we have to go
    separate or can we go at the same time?
    2. Do I need to carry employer tax returns also?
    3. Do I need to carry affidavit of support for my wife?
    4. Are there any documents that I need to carry apart from mentioned in the above list?

    Also if you have attended interview in San Jose field office, please share your experience.

    Thanks.
    1.My wife interview is at 7:45AM and mine is 8:15AM. Does it mean we have to go separate or can we go at the same time? - Most likely the officer will call you together.

    2. Do I need to carry employer tax returns also? - No, just carry the letter of continued employment from your employer stating your income and that you work full time 40 hors a week form them.

    3. Do I need to carry affidavit of support for my wife? - Not require but carry notarized cope if you really want to.

    4. Are there any documents that I need to carry apart from mentioned in the above list? - Just carry every thing. Make sure you keep things sorted/organized so that you can pull whatever the officer wants from the stack.

    Good luck and let the group know what happens.
    Thanks, Mattresscoil!!




    2010 images wwe divas wallpapers wwe divas wallpapers undressed. jeff-hardy-daredevil-wallpaper
  • jeff-hardy-daredevil-wallpaper


  • LongJourny
    01-22 12:10 AM
    Hi,

    I just checked my transfered h1b petition. It says reciepient date as aug, 23rd and work permit starting august 28. My previous company (A) fired me on 23rd. So, this is my case.
    I also would like to remind you that after shifting to Company B I got my H1b visa stamped. This is the second time I am going for stamping for visa renewal.

    Given that my h1 transfer recipient date is aug 23rd (same day I got laid off),am I still safe?
    Please also let me know if I could use adv. parole if some worst happens and get my h1 renewal visa gets rejected. Please respond me as soon as possible. Thanks.



    more...

    wwe divas wallpapers undressed. wwe divas wallpapers. wwe
  • wwe divas wallpapers. wwe


  • boreal
    01-31 06:52 PM
    OH boy! USCIS has found a new way of harassing us legal immigrants ;) come on guys! Know how to solve issues. Begin by not creating a thread at IV for such issues. Talk to your utility company folks, see whats happening. Check with your landlord to know why the meter reading is so high..If they have already charge your credit card, dispute it...start by talking with real people on the phone or maybe visit the utility company personally...for God's sake dont show your ignorance like this and give more fodder to SOBs like Matt....please!!




    hair hairstyles wwe divas nude.com wwe divas wallpapers undressed. Lisa Moretti - WWE Divas
  • Lisa Moretti - WWE Divas


  • Leo07
    11-14 09:41 PM
    All the thoughts...and suggestions in the heat of the moment is fine....but let'sa ll stick to the same passion and participate in IV efforts with the same enthusiasm.



    more...

    wwe divas wallpapers undressed. wwe divas wallpapers undressed
  • wwe divas wallpapers undressed


  • loudobbs
    09-04 10:46 AM
    My company attorneys filed by I140 incorrectly under EB3 and was approved in 2006. They refiled PP under EB2 using a copy of approved labor in May 2007. When I last checked the status is assigned to an officer.


    Once the new I140 is approved would I have to do an interfiling? I am not if they both have the same A#....




    Hi guys,

    I would like to know if somebody has done interfiling i.e. upgrading EB category while pending AOS. I am planning to do it as soon as I receive my RN (July filer). I was looking for some more info on this from folks who have already done it. Thx




    hot WWE Divas Car Wash - PSP wwe divas wallpapers undressed. wwe divas wallpapers. wwe
  • wwe divas wallpapers. wwe


  • glamzon
    08-02 03:15 PM
    lol...nice joke ..can i borrow your pigeon for this weekend ..need to make some weekend deliveries ;)



    more...

    house WWE Divas Wallpapers wwe divas wallpapers undressed. Wwe Eve Torres Nude: HOTTEST
  • Wwe Eve Torres Nude: HOTTEST


  • lalithkx
    07-29 05:54 PM
    Did anyone ask about EB3-India backlog?


    There is nothing to ask about EB3-India. It is retrogressed. There are no visas numbers available. Unless some new legislation is passed, Ombudsman or USCIS or anybody can do nothing about it. You have to wait for next year quota :=)




    tattoo Wwe Divas Wallpapers Undressed wwe divas wallpapers undressed. wwe divas wallpapers undressed
  • wwe divas wallpapers undressed


  • Tejas
    12-18 12:31 AM
    Thank you for ur post. I checked my denial notice. There is no mention of MTR. It mentions that I can file an appeal with AAO within 30 days.

    For MTR - Brief / Evidence need to be given within 30 days of denial.
    For Appeal - A brief statement of what the error with the decision or what the new evidence is needed in the form, later actual evidences can be given within 30 days of filing form 290(B).
    In either case, 290(B) have to be filed to keep it going.

    Both Appeal and MTR should be sent to the service that made unfavorable change and later on when additional evidences are sent they need to be send to AAO directly.

    Hope this helps.



    more...

    pictures makeup wwe divas wallpapers. wwe divas wallpapers undressed. wwe divas wallpapers undressed. Keibler, Wrestling Divas
  • wwe divas wallpapers undressed. Keibler, Wrestling Divas


  • gcformeornot
    05-21 04:30 PM
    ......




    dresses wwe divas wallpapers. wwe wwe divas wallpapers undressed. wwe divas wallpapers undressed
  • wwe divas wallpapers undressed


  • jsb
    12-15 10:08 AM
    Thanks Chris for sharing this info
    This is a good news. But It is scary that they don't have any mechanism to pull the application based on PD/country.
    ....
    USCIS offices process application in order they receive them physically (not in RD sequence). They don't process based on PD's. For adjudication ty need physical file to review documents, medicals, photocopies, etc. Sorting physical files of such a large volume in any other order would be a tedious task. Obviously they don't index files, and keep that info on the system, which would makei it easy to locate a file. Therefore, unless they do that, even if they know A# of cases due for approval, process is unlikely to work.



    more...

    makeup wwe divas wallpapers. wwe wwe divas wallpapers undressed. WWE Divas Wallpapers
  • WWE Divas Wallpapers


  • sanju_dba
    09-14 02:01 PM
    I like the idea. But I wonder if this legal...

    Good question,
    What are the raffle laws of each state? | rafflefaq.com (http://rafflefaq.com/united-states-raffle-laws/) talks about the regulations, I am not sure which state to look for.




    girlfriend wwe divas wallpapers undressed wwe divas wallpapers undressed. wwe-future-wallpaper-1920x1200
  • wwe-future-wallpaper-1920x1200


  • pappu
    07-16 09:30 PM
    Please try to create threads with descriptive titles and not 'Need advice - Urgent '




    hairstyles wwe divas wallpapers undressed wwe divas wallpapers undressed. wwe divas wallpapers undressed. wallpapers wwe. wallpapers wwe.
  • wwe divas wallpapers undressed. wallpapers wwe. wallpapers wwe.


  • anilsal
    12-19 10:19 PM
    What is "CPB defferred inspection site"?

    Details please....




    nk2006
    06-22 03:02 PM
    Do we have to send our application to one of the centers based on where we reside/work?




    zeta411
    12-02 11:58 AM
    Here is what I am going through.
    On November 17th night I received the news that my father died. Since I did not have AP, I had submitted the AP applicatoin online that night and called the USCIS the next day morning. They bumped up the request to extreme emergency and said that some one will contact me. Since I didnt receive any call for a couple of hours I tried followup a couple of times with USCIS and no one was ready to help except for the standard statement that some one will contact me in 5 days. Then I went to the local office in Chicago, where they said that since the people who who work on AP have already left(it was 3 PM), they will give the AP the next day. I went the next day morninig but the front desk person called the Nebraska office and spoke to them for a while and said that the supervisor has my case infront of him and he will make a decision very soon and I was asked have some patience. It is December 2nd now and I am still waitng for their decision.

    I have not seen my father in 5 years and couldnt see him for the last time because my stupidity in not applying for the AP in advance and the USICS's apathy.

    Please take this as a lesson and have the AP applied ASAP.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment